Executive Sales Assistant (Latham, NY) – Renewable Energy
U.S. Light Energy (USLE) is a growing and dynamic company in the Renewable Energy industry, focused on Community Solar in the Northeastern United States. We are currently building Community Solar projects and are actively adding additional generation capacity and new community solar subscribers. USLE is seeking highly motivated individuals to help us in “leading the charge for a new generation.”
We are currently seeking an Executive Sales Assistant (ESA) to aid our Sales team with Land Acquisition and Community Solar Subscriptions.
Working with our team of industry experts, the ESA will be responsible for assisting with all sales, marketing and customer services programs. These services include land leasing and acquisition, residential and commercial community solar subscription, and marketing campaigns across all media platforms. The ESA will assist in coordinating with our advertising agency and media buyers to expand our sales efforts as well as help manage our marketing campaigns. The ESA will work out of our office in Latham, NY and may be asked to travel to meetings, events, and industry conferences form time-to-time as necessary (less than 10%). We are offering a competitive base salary plus health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401k, and some flexibility for working away from the office.
- Three to five years’ experience and a background in Solar, Real Estate, Energy, or Telecommunications is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required, and additional education is preferred.
- Proven performance in a customer-facing, service-oriented role
- Strong work ethic and committed to excellent customer service
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) experience strongly preferred
Primary Job Functions:
- Prioritize and distribute inbound communications
- Support sales team with follow-up emails, phone calls, and correspondence
- Sales team gatekeeper and point of contact for clients and new business
- Accurately enter information into CRM platform
- Track multiple calendars and schedules
- Create and manage appointments and calendar invitations
- Help manage social medial accounts and digital marketing
- Help monitor and manage website content and 3P vendors
- Create contract documents and verify proper execution
- Superior oral and written communication skills
Please direct Resumes and inquiries to:
U.S. Light Energy
830 New Loudon Rd.
Latham, NY 12110