We are seeking an experienced Sales Executives to add to our Sales Team. The Sales Executive’s efforts will be focused on Land Acquisition for solar farms in the Northeast Region of the United States. Three to five years’ experience and a background in Solar, Real Estate, Retail Energy, or Telecommunications Sales is preferred, a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required, and advanced degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
U.S. Light Energy is a growing and dynamic company in the solar renewable energy industry, focused on Community Solar in the Northeastern United States. We have more than 150MW MW of New York Community Solar projects in development and are currently building out these projects and actively adding additional generation capacity.
Working with our team of industry experts, the Sales Executive will be responsible for all sales and customer services efforts, including land leasing and land acquisition, commercial solar sales, and supporting our marketing campaigns across all media platforms by working with our Director of Sales and Marketing to expand our sales efforts. Extensive experience with Salesforce and web-to-lead based sales campaigns is required. Successful implementation by the Sales Executive is required to achieve our financial targets. Core concepts include: Outstanding internal and external communication skills, hitting daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales targets, building strong customer relationships, and understanding customer and industry trends.
The Sales Executive may choose to work out of our office in Latham, NY, but home location can be negotiable for the right candidate. They will be expected to travel to meetings, events, and industry conferences as necessary (approximately 50%-75%, mostly local).
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Engaging with landowners and other potential customers and partners in person, over the phone, and via digital media
- Maintaining exceedingly high customer service and communication standards
- Working with our internal teams to identify and improve key growth strategies analytics, metrics, tactics, and action plans
- Own and hit/exceed all sales targets within assigned territories and channels
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand industry-specific opportunities, threats, and trends
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager, sales assistant, or transferable skill set
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required, advanced degree preferred
We are offering a very competitive base salary plus profit sharing and/or commission, health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401k, and some flexibility for working away from the office.
Please direct Resumes and inquiries to:
U.S. Light Energy
830 New Loudon Rd.
Latham, NY 12110