The Community Engagement Manager will administer the company’s in-person and online event marketing, social media, and coordinate advertising strategy both in-house and with third party outside agencies. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management (including website)
- Cultivation of Land Acquisition Leads and Customer Care
- Online Reputation management
The Community Engagement Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as she/he engages with customers daily. Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Community Engagement Manager’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers. The Community Engagement Manager is instrumental in managing the company’s digital and analog content-related assets.
Community Engagement Manager duties include:
- Create and map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics
- Administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content and Press Releases for all outlet channels
- Cultivate and manage opportunities for in-person events and community outreach
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content
- Leverage the right tools for managing content
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely campaigns
- Integrate all channels of marketing
- Coordinate, manage, and oversee all advertising campaigns
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building)
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
Community Engagement Manager Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Provide examples).
- Proficient in marketing theory and application
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of both in-person as well as social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to environmental sustainability, solar, and renewable energy
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format
- Excels at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off
- Demonstrates superior time management
- A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.
- Outstanding technical ability and can pick up new tools quickly
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress CMS (self-hosted), Salesforce, and other content creation and customer management tools.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Please direct Resumes and inquiries to:
U.S. Light Energy
830 New Loudon Rd.
Latham, NY 12110