Join three nationally-known community solar experts—including our own President and CEO Mark Richardson—on Wednesday, July 10, as they discuss how to get community solar deals done during an informative webinar in cooperation with pv magazine USA.
Currently, between 50% and 75% of potential solar consumers, including residences, businesses, schools and towns (among others), can’t put solar on their own roofs. For just such solar consumers, community solar is the answer. But how do community solar deals get done—and, even more importantly, how do they get financed?
Among the topics that will be covered in this webinar are:
- How partnerships come together and why they are critical to successful community solar projects
- Financing strategies for community solar projects
- Next step in the process: finding the proper site for a community solar project
- Site selection criteria and process from beginning to end
- Engaging subscribers: from consumer compliance to closing corporate partnerships